The reception and treatment of minors in Rome is a complex procedure that requires several formal, legal and bureaucratic steps and the issue of documents by Embassies, Police headquarters and other institutions.
Associazione KIM, supported by a dense network of specialized volunteer professionals, is pleased to put its experience at the service of anyone who needs it.
- If you are looking for information about:
- Entry visa for medical treatment
- Issuance or renewal of a residence permit in Italy for medical treatment
- Issuance of the national health insurance card
- Application for residence in Italy and issuance of the Identity Card
- Access to Social Services